Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Youtube People! :D

Hello people! As I promised before, an update about people who do cover on youtube! I'm so excited and thrilled. I've tried to find the best images I could get so LET'S START! :D

Charlie Puth.

Sam Tsui.


So this is my top 10. They are so awesome I can't even rank them. Obviously, my top 10 are guys. I don't know, but I think guys shine more or maybe I'm jealous with girls who can sing so I decide not to put 'em hehe. I gave you their profile on youtube. Why don't you go check 'em out? They are awesome, trust me :D

Oh by the way, there are more. Such Kurt Hugo Schneider and Alex Goot. The only reason I don't put 'em because I don't know. They are my favorites though :3 Why don't you go survey some and maybe you can find those who are better than in my top 10? Ciao ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment