Saturday, July 30, 2011

On Everything II

Hello people. It has been a while don't ya think? Ehehe. Okay. After this, there are no MORE bengkel for PMR yeahaaaaaaa! It's not that I don't like the bengkel, but during school day in the evening? On saturday from morning to almost-night(evening)?

The bengkel always ruin my whole planning......

Though, I know I have to come. Teachers work hard to prepare this for PMR students. Why can't we just come, sit, hear, understand, kept in mind?

HAHAHA xD

Move, now I'm addicted to this awesome song by Adele, Rolling In The Deep. Okay kita lameeeeeeeeee :P Dengar lah cover Sam Tsui and Tyler Ward utk lagu nie. Dua dua awesomely awesomeeee dan hensemmmmm xD


By the way, Eiki dah dapat adik baruuuuuu. Eihhhh jealousnyaaaaa~ Last dapat baby 9 tahun lepas yg mana saya baru je berusia 6 tahun --' Diri sendiri pun 'baby' lagi waktu tuu hahaha xD

Alooooo comeinyaaaa :')

Speak of baby, I'm officially an AUNTY now! Seriously?! Okay seriously. In two years, I have to be prepared, because someone will definitely call me aunty/ makcik. I'll have to be mentally prepared. But, who cares right? I may experienced a very beautiful moment/day/second of life when someone, a boy, a small boy call me aunty hehe xD

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Kak Dila and her hubby! They just had their first child! Oh by the way, I'm an aunty to a healthy baby boy named Muhammad Ridzqy Ashman. Amboi, awesomenya nama. I'll call him Ash one day. Mcm ASHton kutcher. Tak ke cool tu? Mesti dia syg lebih hehe :D

Kalau anak buah mcm nie taktau lah haha --'

What else? On 4th August, I'll be 14 months with Eiki! Uih lamanya. Mcm semalam baru tau yang dia satu sekolah haha. 14 months? :D Okay dah taknak jadi batak haha.


And alhamdulillah, I've got straight A's for July test. I thought I screwed up. But still, I need to work harder for PMR. Harder, hardest. I've told you, Allah will always be there, He shows you His mercy. When you thought you did the worst even you work hard, He will never let you down. Never stop to ask from Him and to pray to Him. Penah dengar ad org ckp, 'Tak apa kalau kita hilang kasih dari manusia, tp jangan kita hilang kasih dari Allah'. Small reminder, big effect.


Not to forget, Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan Al-Mubarak :)

No comments:

Post a Comment