Friday, August 5, 2011

Nothing is Lame In My Life :/

Alhamdulillah, pra trial for PMR is over! But, there's a real PMR TRIAL on 18th August 2011. There's no 'duduk rumah goyang kaki tgk tv online pagi petang siang malam!' I need to work harder and alhamdulillah result pra trial tak masuk buku record. I screwed up! Really screwed up! And I need to maintain my result. That's the hardest part among all.

Oh by the way, I have a tumblr now. Since Eiki cakap blog lame. Yeke lame? Tumblr boleh ke letak lagu autoplay? haha xD Kalau boleh, buat buat tak baca lah ayat nie ><'


HERE is mine! :)

And, just a note, nothing is lame for me. Because I'm a lame person myself. HAHA that's why xD

Got to go. I need to sleep. Tomorrow will be a long awesome day. I will meet Hanna and Hadif! Yeay! Let us pray it'll happen since Ada is a lil bit unpredictable when it comes to make a decision. Goodbye pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment