Friday, September 16, 2011

A Deal

Hello people! Do you know that Penilaian Menengah Rendah is just around the corner? Only two weeks left for us to study our a**ess of before sitting for PMR. And yeah it creeps the fish out of me. Of course, I still haven't make any preparation. I mean, 15%? Maybe but not fully prepared.
I went to Putrajaya on Thursday and I just got back yesterday. There, Acu brought me and Alin to Alamanda to watch movie. So yeah, we watched Johnny English and it was awesome! We went for the midnight show so we got home at 2.30 in the morning ;)


Not to forget, I applied for Teknik Kuala Lumpur. And looks like I give everybody a sudden heart attack. No one in my class applied teknik except Needa. Everyone go for SBP and even my mom asked me to apply for MRSM.MRSM? Seriously? I don't think I can handle that. So to be fair, I've made a deal with mama. IF I don't get my first option in Teknik that is Electical Engineering, I will go for SBP or MRSM. Or maybe, if I have no luck, I will stay in 24(2) and seems like I have to face Ragu, Alyia and Nik once again haha xD

Oh by the way, I supposedly go to Sirim today because there is seminar for PMR students. Despite of the facts that I MAY found my old childhood friends back, find some interesting people to go crazy with (I don't think so) a.k.a some friends to be friends with or find new handsome guys and of course gain some knowledge, I reject it. I reject it because;
1. The seminar is for two days
2. I think it is better for me to study at home

So yeah, I want to watch the town after this and after that, I will study ;) Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment