Saturday, September 10, 2011

I've Got Doug McRayyyyy! ;)

So today, I went to mid along with my family. And, to my own surprise, I'VE GOT MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT! YEAYYYYY! From Alin and Izwan. Nothing much but I think it's adorable and awesome and fantastic and tremendous. Because of the facts that I really want this thing so badly badly but not bad enough to buy it using my own pocket money and also I read the novel ;)

I still haven't finish the novel but hello, there's nothing wrong actually to get this cd first and watch it isn't it? Hehe.


This awesome guy who is the main cast and the director and co-writer O.O

From left; Doud McRay, Agent Adam Frawley and Claire Keesey ;)




But, I believe that there's not even one movie that is better than the novel. Not even one. Not even A Walk To Remember, Dear John, Twilight series, Harry Potter, The Lovely Bones etc etc. I think I will enjoy this movie tonight! Yeah haha.

That's all for now. Byebye ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment