Friday, September 9, 2011

Dear Friends,

It has been 2 weeks so, here I am! By the way, before I forget, Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin :) Better late than never, isn't it? Hehe.

Honestly, this year is the most stressful year. WHY? Because of PMR. And because of I already gave my word that my aim is 8A's so you can see why right? AND because of my uncleS always like forever asked about my study (i know they care) and where I want to further my study/ my plan for the next year.

Alhamdulillah, I achieved which I consider as a good result for my trials. Yeah, I did screwed up but not screwed enough like I thought I would be. I've got 7A's and 1B. B for Science. I made such stupid careless mistakes. And I promise, I will never do such stupid mistakes again hehe.

So, Alyia and Nik have been so awesomely awesomely powerful competitor. And I don't even believe that I managed to maintain my ranking in class and in all form 3's. Though, Ragu is still the awesomest haha. Ohh that guy. ALIN CAKAP BEZA SIKIT JE PERATUS KESELURUHAN! Huh okay dah dah haha.

Selain daripada memory card phone yg *okay taknak cerita*

I shall stop writing now. I hope we can meet in another entry. Oh by the way, good luck for your second pra pmr. Remember, no pain, no gain. Take care.

image

Your friend;
AinNajihah

No comments:

Post a Comment