Monday, October 24, 2011

It's All About HJ xD

I've watched Real Steel! Isn't it awesome? :D I went to Sunway along with my gals. Fun fact; this is my first time I went to Sunway with my friends :/ I'm so-o-o lame. Sebabnya, kalau Sunway susah kot. Sebab kena switch perkhidmatan kenderaan awam dari train ke bus or cab. Kalau Mid, tuka platform jee sebab itu Mid jd pilihan hati hahahaha xD

Kitaorg pegi on 22nd Oct, so what left to tell about? Haha. Real Steel is awesome, and I love it. The ending was everything!!!!!!!! Eventhough I admit the beginning a little bit boring haha.

OH BY THE WAY, WHO DON'T LOVES HUGH JACKMAN?!


He's old yet awesome. Don't you want your husband to be like this when they are in forties? Hehe okay maybe not. But, gotta admit he's AWESOME with all the muscles haha.

Move on, it's Deepavali! Cuti seminggu. Baru ingat nak datang full ke sekolah haha. Okay that's all.


Always love my classmates <3 Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment