Thursday, October 20, 2011

When You Can't Be Rational :/

Hello people! That 'kembara kerjaya' thingyy was over and I'm glad. What a tiring and I can say that it kinds of 'heartbreaking'. Well at least that's what I feel.

So yeah, we had those 'awesome' experiences around KL. We started without clue and we actually looked like dumb. And I blame Nabil for that :/ Fortunately, I had an awesome gals to go with and awesome bro in the train. The hardest part was, you had to take the blame for everyone and being left. And people don't even fucking care. Of course they don't, I will don't fucking care too if I were in their shoes. Like come on, we've made it. Let the group stay, and hear the mumbling from the head security and look like fools in front of people. Haha.


The ONLY awesome thing happened to me that day was, had a physical contact with one of the handsome guys I've met. Pretty fair though. Even Nabil forgot to take his pictures!!!!!

Move on, I rather not to talk about the other places we've went to. I just don't like it. And I think maybe part of me regret that I went to the 'kembara kerjaya'. Uh damn, I regret almost everything in my life.

I think I've insulted many people yesterday. And the only thing I want to do right now is crash everything that are in front of my eyes. Of course not you, lappy. You are so important to me.

I want to take a nap, but I know I can't because I will 'take another nap' in the evening and that is so not good for my health. By the way, I hope mama will give me permission to go out tomorrow. The last time I asked, there were too much conditions I have to stick to. Okay, wanna finish the town before I beg mama to buy me another one lol. Craving for Water for Elephant. Robert Pattinson is ultimately too handsome on the cover :/

Before I stop typing, I've met a lot of incredibly handsome hunks yesterday. Isn't it awesome?


Okay bye :P

*I didn't meant to hurt anybody's feelings. This is what I've turned into when I had the pressure to ask permission lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment