Saturday, November 5, 2011

It's A Secret Between You and Me :)

Hello people. Now it's 12.03 in the morning. Happy Eid Adha! May Allah always be our eternal love and always seek for His forgiveness. Pray that He will always by our side and never loses faith towards Him :)

And I think I'm going to tell you a bedtime story~ This is boring, you don't have to read it. I just want to write it somewhere hehe

I think now I'm going through *which I consider as* hard times. Everything turns upside down and I'm trying hard to fix it. It's all about TRUST these days. Sometimes, I think it is better to let go. It hurts, and I hate that feeling. I always feel that I am the only one who wants 'it' to be better. I just want that 'thing' to be like it USED to be. Damn I miss that moment when you feel happy, and there's nothing to worry. It's not that I'm not happy, I can feel that he is not happy. I don't know. Maybe I care too much?

It has been too long *honestly to be said* that he actually loves me. Somehow, somewhere, I loss that. Maybe I'm not the one, the one he needs, the one he cares, the one he misses, the one he loves and most importantly, the one he looks for. It saddens me, always, everytime I think about it. I've got a really huge plan, if all my hard works in vain. Huge one.

If 'this' don't work out as it should be, I'll let him go. No matter how hard it is. No matter how hurts it would be. Cause if I let him to stay, he will suffer. He will hate me for many reasons. He will walk away and I know it will hurt me more. And I will be selfish. Cause I keep him even he doesn't want to be kept

And do you know what my huge plan would be? I won't tell. The only thing I can guarantee is, he will never see me again so he can continue with his life so am I. I will go away, and let Allah guide me to whenever I'll go. But, if he changes, I will be happy cause you all know that I go head over heels for him :)

You know what, I stick to this quotes;


If I meant to be with him, I'll be the happiest girl ever :)

I know he won't read this, so dear followers, if you think you know who 'he' is, please just keep this as a secret. Between you and me. As a personal request, maybe? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment