Monday, November 7, 2011

Oww Taylor Lautner ;D

Assalamualaikum, hello people! Tomorrow is a school day! Since there's nothing I have to do, so here I am. There are like 2 drafts which I made halfway. I don't think about posting them yet since I know you all are not dying to know what are my future plans and about my past hahaha. Not specifically about my 'past' but kind of. Ohh specifically as a bunch of people I met? Hmm sounds good as a title for that post lol.

I thought of watching Hannah Montana The Movie. I saw it on Disney earlier so why not right? I have the cd so I think it is the awesome time to pamper myself haha. Yeah I pamper myself by watching movies :/ Seriously tomorrow is the explorace thingy? Cause I suck at it. Last time I joined this explorace thing, I ended up hurting my own self. Both physically and mentally.

Uhh Alin gonna have her SPM on 14th November! And she wants to watch Running Man. Like seriously this girl? As her sister, I forbid her from touching this laptop. If you want to go to Ireland, gotta have some sacrifice. Oh not to mention, I've hurt her feelings :3

Okay, I'm over the moon right now. Probably because Taylor Lautner follows me on twitter kehkehkeh. This is the thing that hurts Alin's feeling. She's dying for him. She's on Team Jacob while actually I'm on Team Edward. Since Robert Pattinson rarely tweet, I just randomly used Taylor Lautner for my trending lol. I start to like him xD



At last, there's something awesome happened after days of days been abandoned hehe. Okay, now there are too much awesome covers in youtube. I'll make a post about it later. Ohh abah's coming home todayyy! :D

By the way, I've got new cousins! Yeayyy it's a girl! Couldn't be happier ya know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment