Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday, 8/11/2011

Assalamualaikum, haa what an awesome day today :3 Back in school, we had an orienteering today known as 'how to find bearing using compass'. It was awesome because now I know how to use that thing haha. First checkpoint, we had to draw our own flag. Group's flag. I might be a little I don't know, perasan? Haha because there was a part when I said, Fantastic 6 melambangkan kitaorg awesome lol.

Then we headed to dataran. And had to sing Negaraku with a loud clear voice. And I really sang it loudly and clearly haha. Then, we headed to court which we had to do 'senamrobik' and I led my group. It was so embarrassing and I don't want to talk about it anymore. After that to the canteen, nursery lastly Foyer A. And done!

Do you know that tomorrow would be the last day of school? It saddens me soo hard. Like seriously? It should be until friday but....


Haa I told you in my last post that I'll make a post about people who cover songs in youtube, right? I'll do it soon. I don't think I can make it today because there are a lot of awesome covers. I need to make few lists whether they are qualified to be in my post or not haha xD Kidding. I need to make few lists and have to do some research on which songs that I think they did it awesomely. I'll make it during school holidays ;) Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment