Sunday, December 11, 2011

December, Tough Month

Assalamualaikum. It is almost 10 in the morning. Since my last post was 3 weeks ago, I think it is the time for me to write something. As you know, I can actually release my anger through writing. I can say that it is kind of cure to me you know. So the anger won't bottle up inside me.

Recently, this is a tough month. Things didn't go according to what I've planned. People started to change. The atmosphere that I used to live in also change. That's what we said, 'We plan, but Allah decide it'. I take this as a conjecture for me. Truthfully, I feel a little bit trembling. I started to feel that, world isn't fair. But, at the end I realize, everything happens for a reason.

About PMR result, I will leave it to Allah. What I know, I've done my best. My parents knew that. I hope I will get straight A's, insyaallah. I think of revealing everything here, what I feel, what I've been through, how I've been, everything. But I believe, there are people that I have to respect. Till then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment