Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Family and Everything In Between :)

Assalamualaikum, as most of people already knew, I've made my decision to go to SMTKL. I choose to go to Teknik Cheras instead of waiting for SERATAS. I have my own reasons why and one of it would be because I don't think of staying far from my family right now. Especially since Abah works in Sarawak. Most of people would tell me that SBP is way much better for me since I've got straight A's. But well, I have my reasons so I still stick with my decision and I don't think of changing it. 


But well, of course, there will be something I have to trade for something big like this. I'll leave my friends that I've spent time with for 3 years, will leave my family(of course), will have to suit myself into a new place, new atmosphere of learning, have to meet new people, new teachers, live on my own, do all things on my own. And I think by going to boarding school will upgrade my social skills to mix up with other people cause honestly, my social skills are extremely weak. Seriously weak. 

But, leaving my friends would be the hardest part. I've spent time with 'em more than anyone else apart of my family. Looking at my bestfriends, especially Zafirah, crying, would be the saddest view for this new year. My girls (Zafirah, Nadzirah, Sabihah) that always been by my side for 3 years. Been there when no one cares enough to care. They have been my inspiration to a lot of things. The bond that we've created, the sisterhood, the laugh, the tears, the joy, the sadness and everything in between. I love them. And I'll miss them.



And of course, 3 Intan. Where my awesome classmates belong to. I'm so grateful for the opportunity of knowing them. We had our worst day together, best day together. They never failed to annoy me to the max, yet made me laugh until I felt like crying. Our journey from Form 1 to Form 3 in the same class has stopped but believe me, every each of you will always be remembered. Our path may be different, but we go for one thing for sure. Success isn't it? I pray the best for all of you. My favorite classmates :)





That's all. Have a good night sleep and Assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment