Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happier, Stronger and Better :)

Assalamualaikum,
It is 2 o'clock in the morning. And I'm still awake without having the feel to sleep. So I decided to write. It has been a while since my last post. These last 3 months has been a hectic, busy months. With exams and studies and lots of homework. Also, I rather to spend my time with family instead of social network thingy. Got lots to tell. So if you rather to move on to another web, please do so. I don't know. I should keep my blog as private. Well, one day I think. So, here comes the story that will bore anyone who read it. 

As most of people already knew, I'm a boarding school student. So I'll be back only in two weeks. That will justify my case as I rarely update my blog this year. Life in asrama has been pretty cool. With my lovely seniors and dorm mates. I must say, I am happy to be there. There's no regret to be one of the Kiambang-ians :) Only if you all knew my seniors, how hectic and loud they can be. I can say that I rather to spend my day in dorm, instead of school. Let me justify this fact. 

It isn't I'm not happy at class. But as honest as I can be, I'm still hoping to get the same classmates as last year. Which is wouldn't going to happen. Simply because, IT WILL NEVER HAPPENED. Different people, different character, different attitude so pretty well I am not going to get the same people as last year. So now I'm trying hard to swallow and accept the fact. Family has been my lovely and strong supporter. Always be there for me. So fortunate to have them. And yeah, I'm trying to get along with them, the classmates. It isn't an easy task. But you know, I have to. 

Move one, also, as most of the people already knew, I already broke up with Eiki. By writing his name, I can feel the pain all over again. But hey, I'm stronger now. I'm not going to talk bad about him because I know for a fact that he has been such a sweetheart to me for more than a year. But you know, we're young and a lot of things are still undecided and feelings too. It has been pretty tough months at the beginning because I used to the fact that he's one of my bestfriends and every time I want to talk, mostly, he's the one I'll go to. Also, I think I have a really huge problem to let people go until I think it annoys him. Well, I'm annoyed with myself too but I can't help it. He has been good.

Then, here comes my mid term. I thought it will be a total disaster but I managed to get 3A 1A- 2B+ 1B 1C+ 1D and a standing ovation to D because D is Physics. I thought I'll fail. Well, nearly. And to my own surprised, I get an A- for Additional Mathematics. Alhamdulillah. I still waiting for my English result.

After that, I already finished The Lucky One. Such a great story, I must say. Nicholas Sparks imagination is beyond everything you could think of. A big applause and a standing ovation for him. He has always been my favorite author of all times. The story never failed to give huge adrenaline right to my stomach! Not every author are capable of doing that you know. A salutations for that man. Now, I have a big problem to decide which novel to buy since I've read the best. 

Finally, Alin is going to Matrix, today. In Gopeng, Perak. She will be dearly missed. She's my best of the bestfriends. She's a good supporter and incredibly good advicer. Glad to have her as a sister. But what sadden me is, it will be hard to reach her after this. Since she will start to get busy. And I have no accompany to hangout to Mid since she's the only one who has the capability to bear with me. With my choosiness, annoyingness, with my stupid jokes. And she has the ability to drag me out of any bookstores without me, making faces. And I am so-being-myself with her. I don't have to pretend anything. I can eat as much as I like, without being judged. I can tell everything, I can tell jokes without being humiliated. And we can laugh without having to say anything. We are that close. Oww I'm going to miss her :(

That's all for now. Assalamualaikum :)

 Soulmates <3

 Mama and Acu. My favorite people :)

 Mama is so beautiful isn't she? 

 Sister that will be missed....

 And yeah, I've gained weight!

Sister ;D

 Favorite people (:

No comments:

Post a Comment