Saturday, March 10, 2012

Everything In Between...

Assalamualaikum,
My last post was like a month ago. I was busy and sick. Most of the time I pampered myself with sleep. A lot of sleeps in fact. So, here I am. Trying to write things that I've been through. As most of the people knew, I only took 2 subjects in my exams out of 10. Simply because I was sick, so I didn't go back to hostel for more than a week. So yeah, I managed to take engineering drawing and physics only. And both of the subjects already killed me :3

And of course, my belated birthday, 7th March. I wasn't expected a prank from my seniors and dorm mates. Accused me dating with a boy. Unfortunately, I knew it was a prank. But still, they made me cried! I was so moved when they sang a Happy Birthday to me. And my family. Abah sang for me! I've got a purse and a treat from mama. A Nicholas Sparks's novel title The Lucky One from my siblings. And tons of wishes in facebook and txt messages also twitter. A big thanks to them! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment