Saturday, February 4, 2012

On SBP and Study...

Assalamualaikum,
It has been a while since the last time I wrote. Probably because now, I'm a boarding school student. As you all knew, I chose to go to Teknik and yes, I still stick to my decision. To my own surprise, I managed to get SBP but I decided to reject it. And to my own surprise, 3 of my classmates got the same SBP as mine.

Move on, life in asrama has been good, too good than be here in Shah Alam. It isn't that I don't like to be here but I don't deserve any heartaches more. I've had enough. Been in Teknik way much better, I've met lot of people but be friends with some cause I don't want to get involve with wrong ones.

I'm not in denial that my life has been pretty upside down. Everything are messing up and I'm tired of all these shits. So, I'm going to back off and learn to love myself more. I may regret my decision once or twice, but this is the best. I believe this is the best. And I believe Allah loves me so this is why He chooses me to deal with these thingy and also, He has better plans for me. I choose to wait.

Also, I don't think I got anything during my class for EEES (Electrical and Electronic Engineering Studies) because, I personally, didn't understand a thing. Hmmm I need to catch up, of course. And also, during ED (Engineering Drawing), I draw those geometrical thingy based on what I've learnt last year in Mathematics.

I think that's all for now. I'm going back to Teknik on Tuesday. Assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment